Happiness is a state of mind.
- Is it ok to be happy because you are ignorant of the truth?
- Is it ok to be happy because you are simple?
- Is it ok to be happy because you lack ambition?
- Is it ok to be deluded yet live a stress-free life?
Happiness is a result of chemical reactions in your brain.
- Is it ok if your happiness comes from swallowing a pill?
- Is it ok if your happiness comes in fixed regular intervals?
Happiness is as much your doing as it is someone else’s actions.
- Is it ok if your happiness is dependent on another person?
- Is it ok if your happiness happens, and only happens when someone else does something?
- Do you want your happiness to depend on many or one person?
- Would that one person be yourself?
- Can you be solely responsible for your own happiness?
If my way of happiness harms no one, including myself should I listen to you tell me how to be happy? I don’t rank my happiness by superficial markings of status, material or relationships. My happiness has no levels. When it happens, my happiness is a plateau that stretches out for as long as it does.
I choose to be happy because I can, and it can come in many ways.