Men are weak and simple. No where is this more evident than inside a strip club. Here are some reasons why. As a male:
- You gleefully fork over the entrance fee to merely be given the chance to look at naked women.
- You then gleefully buy “tipping dollars” – which are non-refundable money that’s only valid for use inside the club and only that club – to be given to the strippers when they tease you. That’s right, you’d pay extra to get teased.
- You also gleefully put up with the higher prices of the drinks because hey – you get to look at naked women.
- The women have all the power in this environment – they can touch you but you can’t touch them. Try it and you’d be hauled out of there by one of the burly bouncers before you’d even know what happened.
- Know how bad it hurts when a regular woman rejects you? It hurts even more when you are holding a wad of tipping dollars and the strippers don’t pay any attention to you. Now that hurts.
- If you like an extended session of teasing, you pay an exorbitant amount of money ($50-$60) for a 3-song private lap dance. That’s $50-$60 for 10 minutes of teasing. Did I mention it’s still only TEASING?!
- Despite all of the above, we’d willingly go back again.
I had spoken to a woman a while back who was a university student. She stripped to supplement her income and help pay for school. It’s good money and if she had the courage to do it, more power to her.
I definitely respect the women in this line of work. And I don’t mean it in a patronising way, or because if I don’t respect them in the club I’d get thrown out. No, I respect them because they are self-confident and smart. Self-confident because they feel comfortable to have absolute strangers look at their naked bodies. Smart because they know they can earn good money by taking advantage of the innate nature of men – we just can’t help ourselves when it comes to naked women.