Fuel prices are now at least 20c per litre more than it was a month ago. That means I’m now paying around $12 more per full tank; that’s nearly $50 gone in a month without me having anything to do with it. What can $50 get me?
- One night out on the town at the pubs/clubs – well, thereabouts.
- My weekly groceries.
- Taking someone out to dinner.
- 2 CDs or 2 DVDs.
- Some new clothes.
- Almost another tank of petrol a month ago.
Speaking of cars, someone questioned my sexuality last night. Judging by the car that I drive – a Skyline with a big exhaust, these could apply:
- I have a small penis.
- I am gay and I’m just trying to hide it by driving a macho car.
- Or worst, I’m gay AND I have a small penis.
Shite, I can’t win. And no I’m not in the closet because I don’t even have one. 😛