Yesterday, Mili said that I’m taking this “hotness by association” thing too far. No, yesterday’s post wasn’t going too far. Today’s is! Wahahhahah. Get ready for a whole bunch of link-whoring and babe pics.
Presenting 4 of my regular *female* readers and how I chanced upon their blogs …
Blinkymummy – stumbled onto her blog via Miyagi.
YC of BlackJettas – stumbled onto her blog (or rather “their blog”: other blog members include YK and Bert) via a comment she left on Blinkymummy’s blog.
StarryLuvly – stumbled onto her blog while doing a Technorati search for Benny Sai during that whole SPG saga.
and of course …
Mili – stumbled onto her blog via Singabore.
All of them are attached so what’s the point, you ask?! Haven’t you been paying attention???? HOTNESS BY ASSOCIATION!
Here’s some tips for the guys if you wanna attract and retain *ahem* my calibre of female readers. Heh. 😛
- DO leave thoughtful and intelligent comments to their posts.
- DO NOT leave inane comments like: “I luv your blog!”, “Haha, you are so funny!”, “You are so pretty!”
- DO NOT solicit them for dates or worse, sex.
- DO NOT spam their email.
- DO NOT send them pics of yourself, clothed or otherwise.
- DO use their full blog names or link back to them in your posts so that they can find you via Technorati/IceRocket.
- DO NOT link or mention them if you are being derogatory in your post. Actually if you are the derogatory type, you can f**k off now.
- DO NOT beg them to blogroll you. If they like your blog they will do so without you asking.
- DO NOT beg period.
and this last tip can’t really be taught, you just have to put in the effort and practice …
- DO write well and write often. Here’s more blogging tips from Tony Pierce.
Your blog has to be interesting for them to be regular readers right?
Yes ladies, if you saw in your stats some stalker going through your archives … it was I. Was looking for good pics of your lovely selves. 😉
Footnote: I almost vomited blood when I tried to run by 2 of these chickies which pics of them I should be using.