So let me see if I got the sequence of events correct:
- She closes down one Blogspot blog and moves to another:
pinkshoefetish –> bleedingbutterfly
- Then supposedly she attracted enough haters for her to spawn another Blogspot blog to respond to her haters:
Henceforth known as the “anti-hater” blog.
- All of a sudden, she boldly declares on her anti-hater blog that she will stop blogging (she didn’t). The story then got recommended to Tomorrow.sg by a “salome” [EDITED from “anonymous”] – speculations point to Daphne herself.
- Meanwhile intrepid Internet surfers found her Xanga blog through her bf’s blog (xanga.com/erikhagen):
which links back to her anti-hater blog, thus confirming the ownership of all blogs. Previously, I had thought that the anti-hater rants are too crude to be hers, and that all of this commotion was being stirred up by person(s) other than herself.
- Another intrepid surfer found an old magazine write-up about her.
- BOOM! Interest in the “story” exploded and her name slowly creeps up the Technorati search list, ala “Dawn Yang” which btw is still on the top 10.
- POW! She removes her “bleedingbutterfly” blog (pay attention kids! note the spelling differences).
- ZING! She wrote a lengthy rant on her anti-hater blog, against her latest bunch of haters who had chanced upon her blog(s) via Tomorrow.sg .
- SHAZAM! Number 1 on Technorati Search baby!
Erm really, what the hell. What is the point of all this? And yes you smarty pants, I just realised that I have contributed to the machinations of a deluded female by talking about her even more.
Yeah well I was amused by it. Weren’t you? 🙂
Btw, this is her.
UPDATE 24th Nov 2005 5:04PM
She has removed all of the entries on her anti-hater blog (bleedingblackbutterflies) except for one that seems to be mocking anyone that stumbles upon it. 😉