As tagged by Re | Me. Post title stolen from her. 😉
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
- Dishwasher at Edward’s College, O’Connor, Perth (my parents operated the canteen)
- Newsagent counter-clerk at Court News, West Perth (owned by my parents)
- Waiter at Penang Kopi Tiam, Kardinya, Perth (owned by my parents)
- Restaurant manager at Mix, Nedlands, Perth (my restaurant)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Four places you’ve lived:
- SS2 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Marcus Avenue, Booragoon, Perth (what are the odds?)
- Garland Court, Kardinya, Perth
- Stewart Way, Kardinya, Perth
Four TV shows you love to watch:
- CSI (all 3 of them – ok I cheated there)
- Law & Order (all 3 of them – ok I cheated here again)
- House, MD
- Grey’s Anatomy
caveat: Asking a TV addict to just choose 4 favourite programs is unusual torture. 😛 I’ve left out programs on Foxtel and have restricted myself to shows that are on air now. Suffice to say, I watch a lot of TV.
Four places you’ve been on holiday:
- Tokyo, Japan
- London, UK
- Sydney, Australia
caveat: my parents loved to travel when I was younger and I’ve left out many places that I didn’t organise the trip to myself.
Four websites you visit daily:
- Bloglines (by extension all of the blogs on my bloglines – ok I cheated again, sue me!)
- Sydney Morning Herald
caveat: a limitation of 4 is once again too little for an IT professional. I’m v. scatter-brained when it comes to my web-surfing. I also read a lot of tech sites and other international news sites.
Four of your favourite foods:
- Peanut-butter on toast – every morning since god knows when.
- Nissin instant noodles – favourite flavours are XO-sauce and Tonkatsu
- Steaks – medium-rare
- Fried Kuay Teow
caveat: and many many more … why limit yourself when the world is your smorgasboard? 🙂
Four places you’d rather be (I’m gonna give this a twist):
- To eat: Penang
- To party: KL/Singapore (I’m not good at keeping to limits :P)
- To immerse in a gigantic cultural melting-pot: NY/London
- To do nothing: a beach in Langkawi (because it’s still unspoilt and the tourists are not overwhelming), a hot-spring anywhere in Japan (oh-so relaxing and quiet)
… because there’s no place I’d rather be, to live than here in Perth. Not only because I’ve got my family and good friends here, but also because it has a little bit of the 4 things that I’ve listed above.
I am not gonna tag ppl because I don’t tag ppl with memes – some don’t like it, and when some don’t do it I feel all rejected. 😛