The weather is getting cooler, there’s gonna be more rain, and the days are getting shorter while the nights are getting longer. What does autumn mean to me personally?
- Occasionally waking up in the middle of the night with a cold and wet nose.
- Waking up at 7am, looking out the window and thinking it’s still 6am …
- … with the blanket over my face, wishing it *was* really still 6am.
- Taking a deep breath and planting my ass down on the toilet seat quickly. 1, 2, 3 … *sit* cold, Cold, COLD! *shiver shiver squirm shudder* Ahhh.
- Not having to water my mom’s precious roses daily. (the house that I’m living in now is where we used to live previously)
- Using Snoop as my footwarmer.
- Seeing him curling up more inside his little dog house – the one that sits there half of the year unused.
- Love to go out for my favourite Vietnamese and Malaysian soup-noodles even more. That is, if mom’s not making her laksa or prawn-mee.
- Hearing and feeling my Skyline spool up. All cars love cooler air, especially turbo cars. If I drive sensibly (umm, yeah) my fuel consumption will even drop.
- Going to clubs all wrapped up and then paying $2-$3 to use the cloakroom. If we are club-hopping, this could easily add up. Side note: it always amuses me to see girls looking all scantily clad and sexy but cold and shivering in the line. Ai swee mai mia.
- Less ogling of girls at The Cott’s beer garden – everyone is inside next to the heaters. Because we are not hiding behind sunglasses, it’s harder to *ahem* admire girls without looking like perverts.
- The increased “buzziness” of the alcohol due to the colder temperatures makes up for it. Trust me, it’s different.
- Oh, and last but not least – all the pretty leaves. 🙂