Today is one of those days that my glass is running a bit low. So here’s some random diary-style “life events”. Blog = weblog = diary innit?!
- Mom’s going to KL/Shanghai tomorrow for a month. Meaning? More fast food, more spaghetti and pasta, more porridge, more pizza, more take-away food. Though, she has hoarded a lot of her secret stock in the freezer for use with any kind of cooking that we may wish to do.
- I got a job at my company for a waitress who used to work in my restaurant. The banter that we have reminds me of those days. It’s great.
- Last night, Snoop rather sleep outside in the cold than in my warm room. What?! Have I been snoring too loud??? Could be, I’ve been rather tired everyday for the past week or so.
- Why am I tired? Not sleeping when I should be but blogging, reading blogs, and chatting whilst listening to hyper music. Then there’s TV. Then there’s the weekend clubbing and drinking.
- Wendy’s got a new boyfriend. Back to just me and Simon for our fun and frivolities. I foresee more trips to the strip club due to her not being out with us.
- Banana’s at AUD$10 per kg. Result? Less bananas, less regular. Metamucil perhaps?