I heart Dawn Yang

June 28, 2006 8:36 AM

Yeah quote me on that. :mrgreen:

While XX has riled up ppl once again (see Minishorts and Rojaks) with her childish and shallow attempt at writing about a serious topic, I went and checked out what the others on STOMP had to say about: “Singapore – a fine city without social graces.”

Dawn Yang

To which, Dawn said:

Courtesy starts with the individual, with you right here right now. Instead of focusing on others’ ineptness at graciousness, we should take it upon ourselves to start doing simple acts of kindness whenever we can. It’s very IMPORTANT too that parents should set an example for their kids so they grow up learning good manners. Are you spoiling them too much? Remind them to say thank you everytime!

Meanwhile, XX chose the opportunity to insult Malaysians. She also suggested the lack of sex as being the reason for ppl being rude. Wow. She nailed that right on the head! Sexual frustration can make one a little TOUCHY! Shit, where did that come from? Heh.

As of now, I don’t think she needs further scrutiny and ridiculing. I officially declare her beyond hope and you shall not see any more posts about her on my blog. Slagging her and her fans is no longer satisfying because it’s just too easy.

From now on, it’s gonna be Dawn Yang all the way. Woohoo!

[tags]Xiaxue, Dawn Yang[/tags]

26 thoughts on “I heart Dawn Yang

Leonard: well if I managed the school, I sure wouldn’t want ppl to know that she came from my school.

About being from the same country, most of us are smart enough to know that she doesn’t represent any of you, if at all. πŸ˜‰

She IS beyond hope. You should see the shit she said about singaporeans being ugly and all that shit compared to the Americans always cute with pink cheeks.

I think she truly believes that she is white and that all things asians are bad,rude,ugly and sexually frustrated.Racism against her own race? Just because she is a bleached blonde does not mean she is white. Just because she is asian does not give her a right to criticize all things asian.

Eh dont insult the marshmallow..i love marshmallows..lets find something I don like..

How about Giant sQUId?

White on the inside and outside, black internally and quite stupid = sotong

Oklah, plastic surgery controversy aside,she is at least a more articulate and ‘polite’ blogger..and comparing her looks with fallingshit’s help as well.

what the heck, I heart her too lah.

sourrain: yes most definitely more articulate and dare I say it – intelligent.

Rodney: no no, that’s not below the belt at all. Hahahah! But true since she said ppl who has had no sex are grumpy and rude, so I guess it’s the same theory for her then. πŸ˜›

mr. X: hmm for tongue-in-cheek it’s very crass. Was it even funny? As for Dawn, I concur! πŸ™‚

6. mr X

I dunno sometimes i find XX real rude, but sometimes I get the feeling it’s kind of tongue-in-cheek..?

yup but anyway dawn’s a hot beauty with brains. enjoyed reading her entries she’s greeeattt… i heart her too!

7. Nadia

Read her article too. Partially. Because a few sentences down and my brain was already screaming bloody murder.

Seriously, the more I think about it. The more I think she’s an ahlian bimbo trying to be white. You know, the ones who used to wear mini skirts with those translucent giordano windbreakers and horrible makeup? Blech.

Haven’t read much of Dawn yet, but I agree she is hot. Mmm.

8. transanationalmigrant

it seems to be an East vs West argument here. i honestly do beg to differ although there is an element of truth in what you say. what about Asian countries like Taiwan? I have been there before and the locals I have encountered have been extremely pleasant.

there are and alwas be rude people everywhere. Hvaing been tp England, there is also a stark difference between those living in smaller places like Stretford, Bath etc etc in comparison to bigger cities like London. It seems like bigger, busier cities seem to get a higher frequency of “rude people”.

having lived in Australia, I can tell you as much that bigger cities such and Melbourne and Sydney have the same syndrome compared to cities like Adelaide. So, perhaps SIngapore is a victim of its own economic success or perhaps a victim of its size?

The courtesy campaign has existed for years, but has any study been done to show if it works? Or maybe it is just a rhetoric campaign?

seriously, if bloggers are to be made celebrities, they need to be of a higher calibre and not because they are “chio” or “cu*troversial”-this one is for XX.

Ppl – the only reason “race” was brought up was because of what XX said which was plainly ridiculous. And that was why me and sourrain made fun of it.

Of course, rude ppl come from all ages and races. And they don’t have to live in big cities either.

And yes Dawn went through plastic surgery but the gist is not whether she wants to become white or not – the point is that she writes better than XX.

Hence the post title.

10. Pingback: Mooiness! » Dawn Yang confronts those rumours

11. Pingback: Mooiness! » The year that was - my 2006, part 1

12. nancy

“Are you spoiling them too much? Remind them to say thank you everytime!”

talk about hypocritical

spoiled? Dawn Yang is the mother of all spoiled children of the world.

Why else would a mother sen her child to Thailand so that she can look nothing like her parents? Why else would she party all day and night, and never worry about money? Why did she say a Mercedes is cheap?

13. Pingback: Mooiness! » Navel gazing is for pretty bloggers