You already know my weekday routine. My Saturday routine is as follows:
- Wake up around 11:00 pm. Still sleepy. I haven’t caught up with the sleep lost during the week yet.
- Play with Snoop for a while. Feed him, refill his water bowl.
- Lazy breakfast in front of the PC.
- Finish breakfast half an hour later but still browsing, sometimes mindlessly.
- Meanwhile, I’m listening to di.fm or 1.fm – dance music is for all times of the day! 😀 But it does not perk me up as much as it should.
- 3:00pm – wow time flew! Hungry once more. Three choices: leftovers, instant noodles or fast food. Usually the first two because most times I’d be lazy to go out.
- If mom does not call me to go shopping with her, then lunch drags out too. And it’s also in front of the PC. Woohoo!
- 5:00pm – time for a nap. I’d usually sleep still 7:00pm. Then I’d shower and head over to my parents’ for dinner.
- Eat, watch TV, and bond with the parental units till about 9:30pm. Time to head home.
- Reach home and run with Snoop around the block for about 10 minutes.
- Clean and freshen up. 10:30pm – it’s time to go out!
- Reach town just before 11:00pm.
- Drink and socialise. Stop drinking around 1am.
- Go home around 3am.
- Sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday! The routine of which is very similar to Saturday.
Like owner, like dog. Except the dog gets to sleep more.