Dawn Yang confronts those rumours

August 22, 2006 7:14 PM

Dawn Yang over the years

Dawn Yang over the years (photos taken from her post)

Remember that whole thing with Dawn Yang last year? Of course you do. 😉

Well today she went a little bit into addressing those rumours. Sort of anyway. She brought up the photos that people had said were proof that she has had plastic surgery. In her post, she admits that she has changed over the years, but there wasn’t any mention about surgery.

Looking at the collage above, I think we can safely assume that not all of her changes were due to her physically maturing. Having said that, I still feel the same way now as I did last year and that is: ultimately no one really cares whether she has had surgery or not. But I guess some people has their panties in a knot about her evading the question.

Personally, I don’t think she owes us an explanation. Who are we anyway? Now if I was her agent or manager, when those rumours had surfaced I’d have advised her to just spill it all out and move on with her career. Then we would have avoided all these ugly shenanigans that had happened.

The fact that that didn’t happen does not detract from the fact that as a persona in the entertainment industry, ultimately she will be judged by her ability to fascinate and entertain us. By all accounts, I think she has succeeded in that. At least in Singapore anyway.

And I still heart her. 🙂

[tags]Dawn Yang[/tags]

21 thoughts on “Dawn Yang confronts those rumours

1. damion

bro, the key is “butterfly knots” on the panties..
    but somehow the last picture on her post is going to give me a nightmare tonight..
    eish…
    oh, that explains why i can’t sleep at this ungodly hour… hmm..
    damn that retard!

Impetuousman: hers is one of many that I keep track of. If she’s a “has-been” then STOMP would not have asked her to be on their Star blog. 😉

kickass: the big difference is in the eyes and very subtle work on the nose.

damion: hahah you mean her “fugly jerk”? Yeah wow. That dude is indeed shameless. Hahah!

3. Leonard

thanks for telling me, i would check out the post later.

no matter what, it’s a joyful sight seeing her pictures, the same goes to Jolin Tsai!!

btw, she was still a star blogger at STOMP while someone kena replaced! 🙂

4. LupinTan

Anyway, does it really matter had she gone under the knife, it not like she’s turn for the worst (at least for now). So Enjoy while we can.

Yea, I heart her too. Though like I said earlier, she’s overly plastic. (pun not intended) hahaha

5. piffles

i wouldn’t mind having her looks. =P and she’s thin! *envy*

think about it, if she were fat despite the surgery to her face – it would have been (or is) a bigger hoo haa. =P

Otto: hmm, true that. there’s no such thing as bad publicity right? 😉

piffles: she is very thin though. I think she’d look even better with a bit more flesh on her.

Leonard: woohoo, big news!

7. Jas

I’m seriously outdated and came across the hooha surrounding this girl. I’ve just published a blog entry mentioning her and hope you don’t mind that I’ve done an embed of the composite you did of her. I’ve included your site link and everything. Do let me know if you’re ok, otherwise, I’ll take it out immediately.
    Cheers

8. Jas

Thanks (was about to type in your name here which I realized I dont have) and I can’t say, Thanks, MooI … so, Thanks, dude!
    P.S. great blog!!! Had lots of fun reading!

9. Su Fern

For a while i thought you knew her. I wanted to ask you when i read about her blog in the local newspapers. Just wondering whether you know her…