- Met her in the general purpose computing lab of the Commerce faculty.
- I had overheard her having computer problems, so I helped.
- Small talk and flirting ensued.
- Bumped into her a few times at the cafeteria. More flirting.
- She told a mutual friend she liked me. Mutual friend then put into place a series of events and coincidences to push us together more often.
- Hooked up officially in a nightclub.
- Woke up next morning – “Wow I have a girlfriend!”
- She was more experienced. She taught me “a lot”.
- Got along with my friends.
- Wow, my first girlfriend!
- Got along too well with my friends. My female friends said to me, “Your girlfriend is creeping me out. She’s trying too hard to be my friend.”
- Jealous and possesive. “Who was that you just talked to? How long have you known her? What did you talk about?”
- Suspicious. Went through my stuff like it was normal. Once took out a letter from inside my zipped-up bag and said, “Who’s this girl who wrote you this letter?”
- Tried to make me jealous.
*sunny day sitting by the river*
Her: What are you thinking?
Her: We promised to be honest with each other.
Me: Yeah I know.
Her: So what are you thinking?
Me: Really, nothing.
Her: You have to be thinking something.
Me: Nothing. My mind is blank!
Her: Come on, tell me.
Me: Ok you really want to know what I think?!
*famous last words*
Moral of the story: when your boyfriend tells you that he’s not thinking anything, don’t push it.
I’m glad she made it easier for me on the day though. I didn’t even have to plan the breakup! Woohoo!