(continued from part 1)
- Belated birthday celebration of my blogging hobby. I started blogging on the 20th of May 2005 on MSN Spaces (yikes). Saw how much better Blogger was a month later, so I moved. And then I’d move to my own domain with WordPress.
- I broke my sexual drought, only to find it dissapointing.
- I read what Mili wrote about our friendship – best friends who’ve never met, and I was touched by it.
- I wrote about my drinking. It’s not a problem!
- After seeing many people stumble onto my blog by searching for Daphne Teo, I asked “What’s the deal with Daphne Teo?“
- People got terrified about flying again. This time by reports of terrorists trying to smuggle liquid explosives on board planes in London, and their subsequent arrest. But how plausible is it?
- I bumped into a bartender I know, got her number and asked her out and then the whole affair fizzled out. Twice in as many months this has happened, albeit with a different girl.
- I wrote about Wendy’s jealous and possessive boyfriend, and she got pissed off. Consequently, I lost her as a friend.
- Happy birthday Malaysia and also Blinkymummy!
- Steve Irwin died in a freak accident.
- I wrote about how I stay happy most of the time.
- Pope Benedict quoted a king from the middle ages speaking about Muslim violence; hardcore Muslims reacted violently, thus ironically proving the point which he wanted to make.
- I tell my readers that “I’m an open book.”
- I decided to apply for my Australian citizenship.
- Mid-Autumn/Mooncake festival!
- I pondered why don’t Aussie girls date Asian men?
- Kim Jong Il showed off his nukes.
- I talked about my first girlfriend and my history with a bride-to-be.
- I became an Xbox 360 fanboy after seeing this commercial for “Gears of War”.
- I went to Godskitchen Perth 2006.
- I went over to Singapore for a week, staying with Blinkymummy. Was a blast! All photos and blog entries can be accessed via my photos page or the archives by choosing “November 2006”.
- I declared that “I is not sentimental.”
- I bought an Xbox 360.
- Construction work on my parents’ apartment extension began.
- Mom’s 60th birthday!
- James Kim, CNet editor and father of two, died in the wilderness while looking for help for his stranded family. They had been stuck for 9 days; he was found dead on the 11th day.
- I asked, “What if your boyfriend became ugly?” and said that all of us should be thankful for the simple things in life.
So, obviously December is not over yet. To round off the year, I will be flying to KL next Friday and will be there till after the NYE celebrations. And when I come back, I will be attending Summadayze the very next day, and 4 days later I’ll be flying to my cousin’s wedding in Sydney. It’s gonna be real hectic and interesting, and definitely lots of stuff to see and read here on the blog.
Thanks for reading and hope you stay on for 2007!