I find it hard to nail down exactly what I want in a woman. However, I do know what I don’t want in a woman. I don’t want:
- A clingy woman. I don’t want a woman who needs to see and be around me every single minute that she’s awake. I don’t want a woman who needs me to call her every hour when I’m out, just to let her know that I’m alright.
- A woman whose emotional health depends on the relationship completely. I prefer co-dependence rather than a total dependence.
- A woman who seeks self-validation from me, and also from the relationship. I don’t want her to ask me, “Do you think I’m prettier than her?” all the time. I prefer a woman who is confident and comfortable in her skin even before she met me.
- A jealous and insecure woman. I have female friends and I like having them around. I don’t want to feel guilty every time that I see or talk to them. I also like looking at pretty women. All of which doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be with her.
- A woman who expects me to do all the hard work in the relationship, and if something bad happens, would always put the blame on me. I need and expect the relationship to be reciprocal, and I hate double-standards.
- A woman who doesn’t take pride in her appearance.
- A woman who treats food as the enemy. I love to see a woman enjoying her food, in moderation of course. I think a healthy appetite is sexy.
- An indecisive woman. She has a mind so she should use it. I don’t want to be making all the decisions. We are meant to be a team.
Good luck to me. π