Armin van Buuren – White Party at Metro City, Perth

June 10, 2007 9:26 PM

armin-waves4

On Friday night, Simon, Lydia and I headed out for Armin van Buuren’s “White Party” held at Metro City Perth.

lydia-simon lydia-me

And man, it was epic. A huge majority wore all-white outfits to fit the theme of “White Party”.

white-party-bar armin-crowd3

The music ranged from uplifting to hard-trance. Throughout his 4-hour set, Armin worked in a lot of dips and lows, bringing us up and down like a rollercoaster. The whole night was a rush.

armin-waves5

hands-in-white-light2 hands-in-red-light

Here are some photos of random punters. 🙂

punters3

punters4 lisa-simon
punters6 punters5

‘Twas a very good night – and my feet were dead by the time 6am came along. More photos in my Flickr set.

me-having-fun

And to finish off, here’s a 20-minute highlight clip of Armin’s set. Yes there’s a typo in the title. Fire it up! :mrgreen:

Armin van Buuren – White Party Perth 2007 from Marcus Ooi on Vimeo

[tags]rave, dance, clubbing, Armin van Buuren, Metro City, Perth, Australia[/tags]

26 thoughts on “Armin van Buuren – White Party at Metro City, Perth

1. Pingback: Mooiness! » Photo blog entries

yurl: couldn’t find anything on the night that was clean and comfortable to dance in. Would have liked to though.

sourrain: yeah I’m pretty chuffed with the photos myself. I could have gotten more pics but I didn’t wander around as much – the music was too good to not dance to!

3. Jo

Hey,

One of my friends sent me this link, you’ve got a picture of me on your blog!

I’m the girl with the red hair, my friend Bree is the other one in the photo.

Armin was awesome, I’m glad you had a great time.

Cheers,

Jo.

Lupin: well, you guys do get a lot of good acts there. Keep your eyes open man!

Jo: thanks for dropping by! what a coincidence. Have mailed you the link to download the picture. 🙂

5. Pingback: Mooiness! » Not too old to DJ! Not too old to party!

6. Jo

sourrain: royalties, hmm… that sounds like a great idea.

mooiness: how about I steal the photo and publish it on my own blog, and waive my rights to any royalties (present or future)? I’ll give you credit for the photo, obviously.

🙂

7. TRACEEY

HIYA ARMIN WAS AMAZING WAT A NITE !!! I WAS ONE OF THE DANCERS UP THERE WITH ARMIN, BEST DJ TO DANCE FOR AWESOME MUSIC…..
    GREAT VIDEOIN GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE WAS ENJOYING THEMSELVES …. CIAO

8. James

Im desperate to know the name of the 2nd track in that video. Tech Trance tune. Ive been searching the net far and wide, and finally stumbled across it here but still no name!

Thanks.

James

9. Tessa

Hi! I love your pics and the video. How can i download your video from the night onto my computer?? I was there too and i’d love it as a memory!

I’m not very good with technology..
    Maybe you could email it to me???

Tess

James: don’t know it myself – but if you listen to Armin’s State of the Trance shows you should be able to pick it out. Good luck!

Tessa: you can download it via the Vimeo link above, and then clicking on “Download”. Will email the same to you. And thanks for the compliment! 🙂

11. James

Hey

Sorry wrong track, though cheers for finding out anyway. In the vid it goes

Steve Angella and S Ingrosso – Umbrella
    ID – ?
    Roland Klinkenberg – Mexico Can Wait

I’m after that second track. damn it haha

if it springs to mind let me know.

12. Pingback: Mooiness! » Godskitchen Perth 2007

13. Pingback: Mooiness! » See you at Armin!

14. Pingback: Mooiness! » Armin van Buuren Perth 2008