moar funny pictures
- They are always rude and angry.
- They don’t listen to your instructions because they think that they know more than you and insists that it’s not their fault.
- They are not willing to learn. They believe it is their right to ask you to do it for them every single time, because they have already paid for the service.
- They take advantage of your easy-going nature and ask for extraordinary favours.
- They confuse the issue and have contacted the wrong people, eg. calling the shop that sold them the computer about a faulty software that they’ve downloaded, and insist that you help them anyway.
- They lie about the problem causing you to go on wild goose chases that lead nowhere.
- And then they get impatient when you can’t solve their problem.
- When you tell them that it may take up to a day, they email you every hour on the hour to see if maybe somehow the Gods have smiled on them, and all kinds of rules and logic do not apply to them, and their issue has been miraculously fixed.
- They change their mind after the item/order has been delivered. Their complaints always start with, “If I had known it was going to be like this …”
- And after all of the above, they still complain about the price.
Those who do IT support will recognise the above instantly, though some types are applicable to all kinds of business. Have you guys got similar to share? Or as a customer calling up for support, have you been through your own tech support hell? 🙂