- Persistence doesn’t work. If the girl likes you, you don’t even have to do anything. And conversely, if the girl doesn’t like you, your persistence will annoy her and may border on being creepy.
- Once you are in the friend zone, it’s very difficult to get out of it. See rule #1. But if you can only be friends, unless she led you on don’t be angry and bitter about it. She may have single friends who won’t put you in the friend zone like she did.
- A girl who uses you because she knows that you like her and will do anything for her because you think it will win her over (see rule #1), will not make you happy even if you get her. Because she will just keep using you. Why would she stop when you are so willing?
- Getting the girl takes a little bit of effort, but so does keeping the girl. But if she’s the right person all along, neither of that would be too difficult.
- After you’ve gotten the girl, there are no guarantees. Try not to think too much and ruin it; just enjoy the journey no matter how fleeting. If you want to and can save it from ending, then do; if not, don’t try to hold on to it.
Thanks to girlstar7 for sparking the idea for this post.