I have no dramas in my life which is good. If my life is a beach, it’s one with a gentle breeze surrounded by flat and calm waters with the waves gently lapping and washing up against the sands softly. Though having no dramas also means that from time to time, there is a lull in my postings. I don’t like repeating myself. So here’s a lazy update of the current state of my life, by way of linking to older posts which basically says pretty much the same thing.
- I still live with my parents. But least you think that I had never ever left home: I had moved out to our family’s old home in 2001, but then my parents sold their new house in 2006 and moved back into the old one. They’d reclaimed their nest and had extended it, and it’s got its good and its bad points.
- I’m still single, here’s probably why: I like having females around me, and I love my female friends but females whom you are in a relationship with have some quirks that I haven’t gotten round to understanding. But I agree that it’s probably because I haven’t met the right woman yet, or one who’s available. I do know what I don’t want in a woman though, so that should help me find her right?
- I love living in Perth. After once thinking about moving to Sydney, and once to Singapore, I’m still here because I love this place and my life here too much.
- And of course, I’m still clubbing. If my favourite DJs are not too old to spin, then I’m not too old to party. I love dance music, and I hope to be forever young.
- Oh, and I am still surrounded by great friends. No links here because there’s too many posts where I write about how I’m happy because of my friends, and that along with my family and Snoop, they are what make me feel so blessed and contented in life. 🙂
Kitty and I at Godskitchen Perth 2008 – thanks for the photo, Kitty!